If you need any dental work done abroad, Implantis Dental Clinic in Krakow, Poland is the place to go. This clinic offers the highest level of care and state-of?the-art technology to ensure that your treatment goes smoothly. Implantis Dental Clinic is equipped with the latest diagnostic and medical equipment, including X-ray apparatus and American endodontic microscopes. This equipment allows the dentists and Implantis to perform procedures precisely and painlessly.
Advantages of dental implants abroad
Patients who visit Implantis Dental Clinic are guaranteed the best personal care. As Poland is part of the EU, the dental care in Krakow aligns with EU regulations. The clinic also provides each patient with a complex schedule of treatment and prophylaxis. Dental services even include 24/7 assistance from a personal assistant who will meet you at the airport. Implantis Dental Clinic guarantees a pleasant atmosphere, professional assistance, and privacy.
Implants are one of several beneficial treatments the clinic offers its patients. A dental implant is an artificial root placed in the jawbone that supports tooth replacements, bridges, or dentures. These implants will allow will function and feel like your teeth. There are many benefits to dental implants in Krakow:
- Best alternative for healthy, permanent teeth. Implants look and function like your own teeth and are resistant and stable.
- Long-term fix. Well-maintained implants can last a lifetime, while other dental work, such as bridges, usually have an expiration date of ten years.
- Implants look like your own teeth and will not fall out or loosen. They are also simple, as they do not require denture adhesives.
- Jaw health. Teeth loss can result in the deterioration of jawbone mass. This changes the shape and resilience of the jaw, therefore changing the patient?s face. Dental implants prevent this danger and can even assist in the stimulation of bone growth.
- Ease of eating and speaking. Patients with implants do not experience pronunciation interference or difficulty chewing, as do those with dentures.
- Protection of natural teeth. The loss of one tooth causes the other teeth to fill its place, causing occlusion and the loss of other teeth. Dental implants help avoid these problems.
Dental implants are also proven safe and effective. This procedure is also one of the safest and most predictable dental surgeries.
If you are missing one or more teeth, consider having a dental implant treatment at Implantis Dental Clinic in Krakow, Poland. The clinic guarantees you excellent service and care, and dental implants will help your dental health in the long run. If you believe that you are a candidate for dental implants, make an appointment at Implantis Dental Clinic today.
If you?re missing one or more teeth, probably so! Nearly anyone in good health whose jaw has finished growing is a candidate, whether they were simply born without a tooth or lost one or more teeth due to injury, decay, gum (periodontal) disease, infection or another reason. Dental implants also are a great option for patients who don?t want the drawbacks of, or can no longer wear, removable dentures.
The best way to determine if you are a candidate is to see a dental implant expert. Be sure to mention if you are a smoker, any medical conditions you have, and any over-the-counter and prescription medications you take.
Before and after dental implants abroad
Proven safe and effective at replacing missing teeth, contemporary dental implants have been in use for more than 30 years. Dental implant surgery is one of the safest and most predictable procedures in dentistry when performed by a trained and experienced dental implant dentist. A dental implant is the strongest device available to support replacement teeth, and it allows your replacement teeth to feel, look and work naturally. In addition, dental implants are the only restoration method that stimulates your natural bone underneath the missing tooth.
LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR
DENTAL IMPLANTS IN ABROAD
Dentures on dental implants
Procelain bridge on dental implants
All-on-4 and All-on-6 dental implants
Porcelain crowns fitted to dental implants
They are modern and one of the most popular implants. These dental implants are repeatedly selected by experienced implantologists.
Zimmer Era Implants
In order to immobilize the prosthesis in patient’s mouthwe use the type of system locator tabs. It is an economical alternative to prosthetic restorations in the form based on the latches ball.
User Review( votes)