Are you looking for dental treatment abroad? Implantis Dental Clinic in Krakow, Poland offers a variety of dental procedures, excellent dentists, and a comfortable environment. Implantis is a modern dental clinic boasting state-of-the-art diagnostic and medial equipment, including X-ray apparatus and American endodontic microscopes. The Krakow dentists assure the highest level of care and quality for patients and align with the EU regulations.
Advantages of dental treatment abroad
Implantis offers patients individual care and service, including treatment schedules, prophylaxis, and personal assistants. These assistants will even begin by meeting you at the airport, ensuring that your dental treatment goes smoothly from the beginning. The knowledge of the dentists and the clinic’s individual approach allow Implantis to guarantee a pleasant atmosphere, professional assistance, and privacy.
Implantis Dental Clinic offers many dental treatments and services. The Krakow dentists perform all of these procedures with care and precision, aided by medical technology. Dental treatment abroad at Implantis includes:
- Teeth whitening. Implantis uses the BEYOND Polus lamp to lighten teeth. Part of the Polus system, this lamp is safe, and the procedures takes only 40 minutes. It guarantees white teeth for two years.
- Microscopic root canal treatment. Implantis uses LABO MED dental microscopes for root canal treatments, necessary with severe tooth pulp infection. The microscopic technology increases the treatment precision, helps discover all canals, and improves the overall success of the procedure.
- Dental extractions. Teeth may need removal for a variety of reasons, including decay, disease, cracking, or poor position. The oral surgeons at Implantis offer the best extraction solutions for your case.
- Sinus lift. This procedure is for patients who have experience bone loss in their upper jaw. It helps to strengthen and grow bone in maxillary sinuses in order to secure dental implants.
- Bone augmentation/graft. If you do not have enough bone to secure a dental implant, the oral surgeons at Implantis can add bone to your jaw. There are several procedures for bone grafts, which your oral surgeon will use based on the location of your future implant.
- Dental implants. A dental implant is an artificial root placed in the jawbone to support a crown, bridge, or denture. Implantis implant feel, look, and function like your own teeth. They are the best solution for dental health if you are missing teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry. Implantis also performs cosmetic procedures including porcelain crowns, dental bridges, porcelain veneers, and ceramic inlay or onlay.
- Denture implants. Implantis ensures safe, functioning dentures, including removable and frame dentures.
Implantis Dental Clinic guarantees top-of-the-line care in all of these dental treatments and oral surgeries.
If you are think you need one of the procedures, contact Implantis Dental Clinic in Krakow, Poland for a consultation. The clinic’s dentists will provide excellent personal care and ensure that your procedure goes smoothly. For excellent dental care and treatments abroad, visit Implantis Dental Clinic.
If you’re missing one or more teeth, probably so! Nearly anyone in good health whose jaw has finished growing is a candidate, whether they were simply born without a tooth or lost one or more teeth due to injury, decay, gum (periodontal) disease, infection or another reason. Dental implants abroad also are a great option for patients who don’t want the drawbacks of, or can no longer wear, removable dentures.
The best way to determine if you are a candidate is to see a dental implant expert. Be sure to mention if you are a smoker, any medical conditions you have, and any over-the-counter and prescription medications you take.
Before and after dental implants abroad
Proven safe and effective at replacing missing teeth, contemporary dental implants have been in use for more than 30 years. Dental implant surgery is one of the safest and most predictable procedures in dentistry when performed by a trained and experienced dental implant dentist. A dental implant is the strongest device available to support replacement teeth, and it allows your replacement teeth to feel, look and work naturally. In addition, dental implants are the only restoration method that stimulates your natural bone underneath the missing tooth.
LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR
DENTAL IMPLANTS IN ABROAD
Dentures on dental implants
Procelain bridge on dental implants
All-on-4 and All-on-6 dental implants
Porcelain crowns fitted to dental implants
They are modern and one of the most popular implants. These dental implants are repeatedly selected by experienced implantologists.
Zimmer Era Implants
In order to immobilize the prosthesis in patient’s mouthwe use the type of system locator tabs. It is an economical alternative to prosthetic restorations in the form based on the latches ball.