Cosmetic dentistry in IMPALNTIS Dental Clinic
Porcelain crowns are made without metal and ensure the most natural look. Because of their high aesthetic value, they are an excellent solution for the front teeth. They may be both used to reconstruct the patient?s own worn teeth and fixed on implants when the patient?s missing teeth are recreated.
Crowns have the following applications:
- tooth reconstruction after root canal therapy
- treatment of teeth with an inherited enamel defect
- rebuilding of worn and damaged teeth
A dental bridge is a dental restoration used to reconstruct one or more missing teeth. To conceal the missing tooth using a dental bridge, the patient must have at least two of his or her own teeth (pillar teeth) or implants, one on each side of the gap.
Thanks to the CAD/CAM technology applied in dentistry, excellent aesthetic results can be obtained. This technology is used to fix full ceramic bridges without the metal base such as Cercon or IPS e. Max ZirCAD.
Indications for porcelain veneers:
- correct the shape of the tooth that has eroded or has anaesthetic fillings
- reconstruct fractured or worn edges of front incisors
- close the gap between the front teeth (diastema)
Full ceramic inlay or onlay an alternative for a composite or amalgam filling
Thanks to inlay/onlay fillings it is possible to prevent the process of grinding for incisors and stabilise occlusion at the required level without compromising high aesthetic quality. An inlay is made of a ceramic material prepared in a special oven to ensure its uniform structure, extremely resilient and stable, which is then pressed into a mould. An inlay is fixed to the tooth using special kinds of cement which do not change the tooth transparency or colour. Often, it is impossible to tell the difference between an inlay and natural teeth.
Indications for INLAY / ONLAY fillings:
- substantial cavities in side teeth
- both the teeth that are alive and those that underwent root canal treatment
Patient success stories
Before and dental prosthetic treatment in Krakow – IMPLANTIS